Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6th January,2009 4:13 pm

hi der... aah... my day started well... went to gym without my partner.... hurt my finger there...way back my bike didnt took start...came back home after much effort. Den it was time to get going. office time. bruised my neck while shaving...after shave stinged like a bee. den came to office...had jst came when boss called up to pay him a visit.

wat else again went to meet him. today we had our agitation against our government for pay hike.andolan. hamari maangey puri karo. i wished to match my screams too. but unlucky me, i didnt make it as i was on the way to my office. U kno atleast dat gives us a break from the regular monotony of the typical office works dat too SARKARI. Actually all dis fuss are for nothing. Just time pass for some of us and a deep political conspiricy between the one who call the shots. We as simple people jst have no choice dan to accept what dey decide. and sometimes if we get up to fite even a bit back....well den what cud happen perhaps u can righty guess.

1 comment:

sukanyarajkumar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.