Monday, January 4, 2010

4th January, 2010, 4:30 pm

Hi there...
this is Partha, a simple guy jst known in his circle. This idea of blogging my everyday activies is not for the reason dat i wanna show the world what i m or what i wanna do... coz i m not yet dat big shot..(no offence).. but jst for my record coz at some point of time in my life... i m sure i m gonna miss dis days of my youth and den its wud be jst this virtual pages dat wud again take me back to my past.
well frnds wishing u every moment of hapiness in ur life. well dis is me, a simple guy but definetly wish to make it big, before the curtains falls, coz when i came to this earth, it was jst my parents and some close one who knew, but i definetly wish dat when i sign off, the world around me should kno...(in a positive way..ofcourse)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, i just liked way u think... u r a touchy guy... m impressed

sukanyarajkumar said...

"The fragrance of flowers spread only in the direction of the wind.But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction"...keep rocking and keep smiling rohan.